Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Animal Band Reader's Theater

Walt performe to an audiience
Success Criteria:
  • speak clearly
  • speak loudly
  • speak with expression
  • speak together as a group

September 4th 2015

Room 12 performed a play called the Animal Band in front of the whole school.
When we did the animal band we did a technique called Reader's Theater which means we did our parts together. 
The characters were the Donkeys, the Roosters, the cats, the Dogs, the robbers, the readers, and the narrators.
One of the characters in each group did the acting except the robbers witch all did the acting.
My character which was also Jacks and Max's was robber 3.  Our line was "We have to get out, let's run into the forest and hide!" with lots of expression of course. 
When we were on stage and the school started pouring in I got nervous, but then I saw some other classmates looking nervous witch made me say to myself I am not the only one that is nervous witch gave me confidence. 
Here are some photos.





Here is a photo in my robber costume.




               



Here is a photo of my group and my updated  costume.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment