Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My Artifact


Have you ever thought who were the Greek gods? Thousands of years ago in ancient Greece people told stories about the gods and these particular special stories are called myths. Greek mythology is the body of myths and teachings that you can find deep inside Greek culture. Throughout this blog post you will find out about the Greek gods

My artifact has a lot of clay models to represent the Greek architecture back then.
Something that was really challenging was making the clay models because they constantly were breaking and it was really hard to actually mold the clay models itself. 



and this is what the actual triorama looks like

I am proud of my learning because I didn't rush I took my time and made as good as I can.
The learning muscles I used  and improved on are revising because I constantly had to keep on going  back and making changes. Another muscle I used was my perseverance muscle because I had to keep trying even when it seemed impossible to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment