Friday, April 24, 2015

My Dog Jack - Week 1

My dog is a mareama sheep dog.  His name is Jack I will show you some photos of his kind.


These dogs are meant to chase away these bad boys (grizzly bears).


  
Grizzly bears always are always  tempted to go to farms so they can eat the sheep, but we just keep him as a pet because we don't have big bears in N.Z
My dog is always wanting to play with us because when we give him his food he only eats his meat for breakfast and saves his biscuits for when we get home from school. That's why we only give him breakfast and dinner.  My dog is extremely fluffy, he is so fluffy because we never brush him because he is terrified of the dog brush and any sticks above his head.  
Once when mum let him out, she forgot to close the gate so he went out across the road to our car and sat down and when people walked past the car he barked like he was guarding it.    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lachlan, your dog must be beautiful because the photos of your breed of dog look wonderful. I would love to cuddle him if he is extremely fluffy. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cool because they are fluffy

    ReplyDelete