Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Camp Reflection

Me and my friends enjoying our burgers.

Arapata and Ben M making a bamboo hut.

People exploring Camp Omatua .

Something that challenged me was doing the fear factor food challenge because Mrs Hill made seem like it was something that tasted yuck  but most of the time it was yum . Something I enjoyed was going down the water slide because when you got soaped you went really fast and its fun getting to the end because you got all muddy and you got a lolly pop when your body got to the end of the water slide. My biggest achievement would probably be going to sleep at camp Weka because everyone was loud as could be but I did it which is a relief. My best highlight form camp has to playing in the bamboo forest because it was fun to explore around all the bamboo and go in the really coll huts some people made. The worst thing about camp was probably all the rain that came with us to camp  because it stopped us doing some of our activities we were going to do but we still had a great time.



No comments:

Post a Comment